Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Ariel and Sasha Experience ... The Mandalorian!

Sasha: Hi, everybody! Recently, someone put in a request for us to review The Mandalorian. Obviously, the first thing for us to say is --
Ariel: There's a baby Yoda!
Sasha: Well, I was kind of thinking we ought to give people our standard blanket spoiler warning.
Ariel: Normally I'd agree but if that news spoils something for somebody it's because they never ever ever at all look at the internet, which means they're not actually reading this now, so it didn't actually spoil anything, and also THERE'S A BABY YODA.
Sasha: Okay, okay. Let's go ahead and cut to the chase then and you can tell us how you feel about Baby Yoda.
Ariel: He's a baby! And. He. Looks. Like. YODA.
Sasha: Weren't you just saying last time you have mixed feelings about Yoda? I mean, usually we don't even use his real name.
Ariel: Yes, but no one would understand how cute he was if I called him Baby Wise Old Gnome-Toad.
Sasha: Maybe they would understand because they've already seen his picture a gazillion times in memes all over social media?
Ariel: Sort of, but it would make it way harder for me to express how cute he is. Like, if I called him Baby Wise Old Gnome-Toad, I couldn't make it sound like this: BabyYoda!BabyYoda!BabyYoda!BabyYoda!
Sasha: That's certainly true.
Ariel: Baby Yoda.
Sasha: Um ... I don't know if this is what they meant when they said they were looking forward to us reviewing The Mandalorian.
Ariel: Probably not, but Baby Yoda.
Sasha: It's, you know, a Star Wars show about a bounty hunter ...
Ariel: And a Baby Yoda.
Sasha: ... with lots of action, and really good special effects ...
Ariel: OMG, the Baby Yoda puppet. It is The Best Special Effect Ever.
Sasha: ...
Ariel: Sorry. Go ahead.
Sasha: I think pretty much the whole universe agrees that it's obviously being made by people who have a major love of Star Wars --
Ariel: Which should be everybody! I mean, how could you not love something with Baby Yoda in it?
Sasha: I give up. Yes, Baby Yoda is adorable.
Ariel: I know, right???
Sasha: The cutest thing I have ever seen, maybe.
Ariel: Well ... I wouldn't say that.
Sasha: You wouldn't?
Ariel: Of course not, duh! Why would I say "maybe"?
Sasha: Oh. I get it.
Ariel: Baby Yoda is DEFINITELY the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Sasha: I said I got it, didn't I?
Ariel: Yes. Sorry. Am I getting too carried away with this?
Sasha: ...
Ariel: Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I said I was sorry already, didn't I? I can't help it. I'm sorry.
Sasha: All right, thank you.
Ariel: He's just sooooo cute!!!
Sasha: ...
Ariel: Sorry! Please, really, go on!
Sasha: (takes a breath)
Ariel: baby yoda
Sasha: We'll see you next time, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment