Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Sasha and Ariel Experience ... the Rest of Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Sasha: Whoo, baby, I did not remember how great the ending of that show was.
Ariel: Me either!
Sasha: Let's just tell people to put their spoiler blankets over their heads and jump into it.
Ariel: A-OK by me.
Sasha: First off, I totally love that Inquisister character. The first time we watched, I spent a ton of time thinking, "Who is this chick and why does she have such a huge-mongo chip on her shoulder?"
Ariel: Yeah! That first time I was all, "Why are we watching the adventures of Inquisister and meanwhile Sexy Jesus is cutting fish in a fish factory."
Sasha: Are we calling it a fish now instead of a ray?
Ariel: I looked it up and it turns out rays are fish. So since it seemed like you didn't really like my ray puns last time, I figured it would be safer to just call it a fish.
Sasha: That's pretty thoughtful of you.
Ariel: It felt like the right thing to do.
Sasha: Well, thanks.
Ariel: Because I didn't want to cause a fish-sure between us.
Sasha: ...
Ariel: Why are you looking at me that way? It was funny!
Sasha: ...
Ariel: Are you trying to make me feel guilty for making another bad pun?
Sasha: ...
Ariel: Because if that's what you're trying to do, it's totally not going to work. You can't make me feel guilty.
Sasha: Oh really? Why not?
Ariel: Because I plead the fish.
Sasha: No. No, no, no, no ... just NO.
Ariel: Fine. It's not like I could keep it up much longer anyway, since after episode two, there's really not any more of the fish in the show.
Sasha: Thank the Force.
Ariel: Yep. The rest of the episodes are completely de-fish-ent.
Sasha: STOP.
Ariel: Okay, fine.
Sasha: Can we get back to talking about the show now?
Ariel: Uh-huh! We were saying how the first time we watched, we weren't getting the whole Inquisister storyline, but this time it all felt like two great stories that were part of one even more great story.
Sasha: I agree. Rewatching it, the whole series felt like it fit together from the very start.
Ariel: Exactly. We started watching it over again, and right away, I was hooked.
Sasha: ...
Ariel: What? Oh! No, I wasn't making another fish pun! I really was just saying I was hooked. The show was great from beginning to end. That's all I meant, I promise.
Sasha: I don't believe you.
Ariel: No, seriously! I was just saying how much I liked it.
Sasha: Well ........ you're sure? Seriously? Okay then.
Ariel: In fact, on a scale of
Sasha: STOP. AGAIN.
Ariel: All right, all right, I'm finished.
Sasha: Thank you.
Ariel: Get it? Fin-ished?
Sasha: ...
Sasha: ...
Sasha: ...
Ariel: Anyway, about the Obi-Wan Kenobi show --
Sasha: Goodnight, everyone.
Ariel: But --

No comments:

Post a Comment