Monday, September 16, 2019

Sasha and Ariel Experience ... Revenge of the Sith ... : (

Sasha: Okay. So ... we definitely won't be doing as long a post about this one as about the last one.
Ariel: I am so sad right now.
Sasha: I mean ... I knew in the back of my mind Darth Vader was a thing in Star Wars ...
Ariel: A bad one!
Sasha: But I never expected (oh, uh, spoiler warning) they'd do that to our hero!
Ariel: I kept thinking, oh, he just tried to stop Bald Toughie from killing Big Space Politician, which would have been against the rules ... he didn't know Big Space Politician would turn around and kill Bald Toughie ...
Sasha: Only he did!
Ariel: So then I kept thinking, he's just playing along. He sees how powerful Big Space Politician is and he knows he needs help to beat him. He's just pretending, and once he leaves, he'll go get Sexy Jesus and the Wise Old Gnome-Toad, and everything will be okay.
Sasha: Only ...
Ariel: (blubbering) Those poor baby laser-sword kids!
Sasha: We're really worried about the whole Star Wars thing now.
Ariel: Is this going to happen in all the movies?
Sasha: I hope not!
Ariel: Me too. Uh ...
Sasha: Yeah, I can't think of anything else to say either.
Sasha and Ariel: 

: (


No comments:

Post a Comment