Saturday, November 19, 2022

Sasha and Ariel Experience ... Enchanted!

Ariel: omg.
Sasha: What?
Ariel: o.m.g. That was such a good movie.
Sasha: I really liked it too!
Ariel: No, no, no, you can't say it like that. You have to say "omg" or you obviously didn't like it as much as I did.
Sasha: I don't have to say "omg." We've got you for that. And I totally liked it as much as you did.
Ariel: I don't believe you! It was so magical, and, and sweet, and the main character was soooo ....
Sasha: You!
Ariel: Huh? What do you mean?
Sasha: I mean the main character was exactly you, Aers. She was beautiful, and totally and completely kind, and everybody who met her felt better about everything right away. That's you.
Ariel: ...
Sasha: Aren't you going to say anything?
Ariel: You're making fun of me for liking the movie so much.
Sasha: No, I'm a hundred percent not. You're pure-hearted and wide-eyed and innocent and everything new makes you joyful and shiny.
Ariel: Errr ... I'm definitely not as innocent as the girl in the movie.
Sasha: Why do you say that?
Ariel: Well, you know, I've ...  done it. Kind of a lot, in fact. I mean, I don't think she even knew what it is.
Sasha: Oh, she totally knew by the end of the movie. That's why they had to do that pop-up storybook bit at the ending to show all the stuff that happened after the main movie. You don't think she and the main dude got it on waaaay quick after they finally got together? 
Ariel: I mean, probably. I guess they did.
Sasha: Right. It just wasn't the kinda movie where they could show it, so they had to turn some pages real quick and skip past. And can you remember the first time you ever did it?
Ariel: Yes! Oooh, wow, yes!
Sasha: And based on how she reacted to everything else in the movie, don't you think she reacted exactly the same as you did the first time she got to do it?
Ariel: I don't know if I really want to think about that about such an innocent movie.
Sasha: Well, I already made you think about it, so why don't you just answer the question with what you thought?
Ariel: Okay, sure. Yeah. She probably reacted just the same as I did. Wouldn't anybody? Doesn't everybody?
Sasha: Not even close! But my whole point of this is, you're thinking because I didn't have as obviously big a reaction to this movie, it must mean I didn't like it as much as you did, but I couldn't have as big a reaction. Do you know why?
Ariel: Would I look this confused if I knew why?
Sasha: Because that movie was the first time you got to see that girl, and I see her every day.
Ariel: ...
Ariel: ...
Ariel: Are you sure you're not making fun of me? Because this is not how you usually talk to me at all.
Sasha: No, but that's how you know I did like it as much as you. Because it's making me all sappy even though it's been done for like half an hour now.
Ariel: Oh.
Sasha: You heard what I did there, right? "That's how you know...?"
Ariel: Oh! Oh, Sash ...
Sasha: Come on, let's go watch the sequel now.
Ariel: Okay!
Sasha and Ariel: Goodnight, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment