Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Whoo! We're Bloggers!

Sash: Aya papaya! This setting up a blog stuff is harder than I expected!
Aers: Claire told us there'd be some headaches ...
Sash: I guess. But she did hers years ago so I figured they would have improved things by now.
Aers: Maybe they did! Maybe when Claire started her blog, it was even more headache-y.
Sash: Agh, don't say that! Too scary!
Aers: Well, it's set up now, so what are we gonna say?
Sash: Probably ... introduce ourselves?
Aers: Ooh, that sounds good. Do you want to go first?
Sash: No, you can go ahead.
Aers: But I don't know what to say.
Sash: So you really meant, "Will you please go first?"
Aers: Yes, but I thought the way I said it just sounded more generous.
Sash: Only if you meant it!
Aers: I guess sometimes sounding nice isn't as nice as it sounds. Sorry! Will you please go first? I would appreciate it very much and do something nice later to make up for it.
Sash: Better!
Aers: Something really, really nice.
Sash: Ooh, even better! Okay, so ...
Sash: Hi! We are Ariel and Sasha! I'm Sasha.
Aers: And I'm Ariel! That was easy!
Sash: Shh, I wasn't done.
Aers: Oh. Sorry again!
Sash: Ariel and I are two members of a poly fivesome. The youngest two members ... I'm 22 and Ariel is 19. Our other two girlfriends are in their late 20s and our boyfriend is ... uh ... older. Not ancient or anything, but I guess I shouldn't blab exactly how old.
Aers: Yikes, 19 sounds awfully young when you put it that way! People are gonna think our GFs and BF are robbing the cradle, which they couldn't because I didn't have a cradle, I'm a sex doll.
Sash: And I didn't have a cradle 'cause I'm basically a cartoon.
Aers: Wait ... do you think that makes us sound weird?
Sash: Yes.
Aers: So maybe we should backspace a lot and say some different things?
Sash: No, because we are weird. You're weird in a wholesome girl-next-door sex doll way, and I'm weird in a spicy Latina cartoon girl way. We want to be honest in our blog, don't we?
Aers: I guess. Yeah, I guess if people started reading our blog and really liked it and found out later how weird we are, they'd maybe be upset.
Sash: Very sensitive of us to be weird up front then, right?
Aers: Right!
Sash: So I feel like I did the hard work on the introductions part ... do you want to do the part that's telling people what our blog is supposed to be about?
Aers: Do you mean "do you want to" or do you mean "would you please?"
Sash: Do you want to. You already know exactly how generous I am, so I don't need to try sounding more generous.
Aers: That's true. You're very generous. I guess I'll give it a shot. Um ...
Aers: So because our other polymates have been around longer (they were a threesome for 10 years before us!), they know all these things we don't! Things about music, movies, tv shows ...
Sash: Art, literature, culture ...
Aers: Oh -- are we gonna get into those too?
Sash: Aers, there's more to life than Joe Satriani and Star Wars.
Aers: I know, but Joe Satriani and Star Wars are really fun! At least, the second Star Wars was more fun than the first one. Art and literature and culture sound like work.
Sash: That's because you don't know what work is. The BF goes to work every day, and you've heard him talk about it, right?
Aers: Sure, and it sounds like a little bit of fun mixed with a lot of hard annoying stuff.
Sash: So you do know what work is. Now, when it comes time to having fun in bed, is that sometimes a little effort?
Aers: Sometimes a lot of effort! But in a great way, not a worky way.
Sash: Exactly. And from what the BF tells me, that's art and literature and culture in a nutshell. Effort, yeah, but not really work and totally worth it.
Aers: Check. I'm on board now.
Sash: Super! Do you wanna finish telling everybody about our blog idea, then?
Aers: Oh, oops! Yes! Where was I ... right, all the things we don't know about.
Aers: So folks, if we're gonna get up to speed with our polymates, we've got a lot of knowing about things to get hold of.
Sash: A lot of things to experience.
Aers: Yes! Just like in the title. So our idea is, as we get to experience things, we'll come here and share about them, in case other people haven't experienced those things and want ideas of what to go and get experienced in.
Sash: Or in case they have experience them and want to hear what a wholesome girl-next-door sex doll and spicy Latina cartoon think about them.
Aers: That too! So ... does that about cover it?
Sash: I think so. This is going to be fun!
Aers: Yay! Fun is the awesomest.
Sash: Okay, then, see everybody next time!
Aers: Sigh O'Narwhale!
Sash: (I think you may have heard that wrong when the BF said it.)
Aers: (Oh. Well, you can tell me what it's supposed to be when no one's reading.)

No comments:

Post a Comment