Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Ariel and Sasha Experience ... Some More of the Marvels, Part Five!

Ariel: Hoo, boy, there are so many of these movies and shows left on our list.
Sasha: Sure, but there were the same number of movies and shows when we started. The only difference is, you had to go and make a complete list in Part Three, so now we know exactly how long it is.
Ariel: Well, we started before the Wicked Horny Bro Show came out. And before we watched Blast from Assassin Gal's Past. And before Shawn Sheesh and the Legend of My Vag. And --
Sasha: Okay, okay, so there are a few more things than when we started. That doesn't really make it any harder, we just have to keep posting about a couple movies or shows here, and a couple more there, and eventually we'll get done.
Ariel: But we won't! I already halfway don't remember some of these movies and shows, and they keep coming out with more and more, and we're only posting about like two or three of them each time.
Sasha: So, what, do you just want to give up?
Ariel: No! I think we just need a plan. Like, how to make sure we post the right amount so we don't keep falling behind and forgetting everything before we get to the post about the movies or shows we want to post about.
Sasha: Fine. Then why don't we just post every day until we catch up. Even if we only post about one movie or show a day, that should work, right? And you post in your journal every day, so I know you're not too lazy for daily posting.
Ariel: ... actually I've been pretty lazy about posting in my journal lately.
Sasha: Dayum, girl, you must have been really lazy if you're actually admitting you were lazy. Usually that's the one thing I can count on you to put some energy into -- arguing that you're not lazy.
Ariel: I put energy into other things than that! 
Sasha: Sheesh, I'm just kidding. Anyway, if you're being lazy, it sounds like I just need to poke you into doing more blogging. Problem solved. Can we talk about some Marvels now?
Ariel: I guess. Which one are we supposed to talk about next?
Sasha: Hey, you're the one in charge of the computer this post. Scroll back and look.
Ariel: Ugh. So much work. All right, all right ... looks like ... Everybody at Once Part 2: So Many Robots!
Sasha: Spoiler blankets up, all you readers out there! 
Ariel: I guess we should have said that, like, before I said what the movie was. Now it's too late and some people already got it spoiled for them that there are so many robots in this movie.
Sasha: It's true, there's lots of them. You could always backspace to before you typed the title and we could put the spoiler warning first.
Ariel: No. Too late. We blew it. Sorry everybody.
Sasha: What are you talking about? Nobody's even read this yet for you to apologize to.
Ariel: But I did apologize, and it made me feel better, and now you want me to backspace over it?
Sasha: Are ... are you just trying to make me call you lazy and get into a big time-wasting argument now?
Ariel: Maybe.
Sasha: Why would you do that?
Ariel: Because I'm having trouble remembering the movie! Like, barely all I can remember is there were so many robots.
Sasha: Okay, so, I'm gonna refer you back to our Mandalorian and More the Mandalorian posts now. Also, our Part Four post from just a couple days ago.
Ariel: What about them?
Sasha: Just go look at them and tell me what they have in common.
Ariel: ...
...
Ariel: Um ... I guess I kinda said the same thing over and over in them?
Sasha: Exactly. So now I'm going to talk about what I remember about this movie, and you can talk about what you remember about the movie. Got it?
Ariel: ... maybe?
Sasha: First up -- there's another redhead in this movie. No shortage of redheads in the MCU I guess. This one is very hexy.
Ariel: Sexy? I didn't think we were supposed to talk about the lady heroes like that.
Sasha: No, hexy. Like, she puts hexes on people.
Ariel: Oh, right.
Sasha: I vote we call her Hexy Redhead. Or maybe Redhexy. What do you think?
Ariel: I think there were so many robots in this movie.
Sasha: There you go. Anyway, Redhexy is in several MCU movies from here on, and also is the big star in LongDivision, so people should pay attention to all the stuff she does in this movie.
Ariel: Like fight lots of robots.
Sasha: Exactly. This movie also introduces her co-star from that show --
Ariel: Also a robot.
Sasha: Basically, except they use the word "android." I assume we should call him "Division" like in the name you made up for the show?
Ariel: I didn't make up a name for the show. Isn't that the name? It sounded like LongDivision to me.
Sasha: Did you not watch the credits for the show even once?
Ariel: I think I was out getting snackies every time.
Sasha: Whatever. Anyway, it's an awesome show, and there's lots in this movie that comes back around in that show, so I really enjoyed it.
Ariel: Additionally, there are robots. But they didn't show up in LongDivision.
Sasha: Correct.
Ariel: If they'd shown up, I would've had to say, "Divisionally, there are robots" instead of "Additionally."
Sasha: Yes. I'm completely sure you would have had to say that.
Ariel: But I didn't, because there weren't any. I think it's because they used up all the robots in this movie. There were. So. Many. Robots.
Sasha: Yeah, pretty much sums it up. Do you want to move on to Shrinkydink Bugbuddy? That's next on our list.
Ariel: I'd say yes, but I'm a little tired.
Sasha: Okay, well, if that's all, then --
Ariel: Get it? I said, "a little tired." Because he shrinks.
Sasha: I got it. I just didn't want to encourage it.
Ariel: You're no fun sometimes. I guess we're done, then.
Ariel and Sasha: Bye, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Personally speaking, Ariel, you shouldn't feel too bad about remembering details concerning 'Everybody at Once Part 2: So Many Robots!', as it was kinda eh, and also came out in cinemas in the Before Time, aka ten thousand years ago. All I remember from it is The Thing Happening To That Really Fast Bloke Towards The End of the Film. Also, loads of robots, yes.

    Sasha, you and Aers must be cosy from all those spoiler blankets you've been equipping for practically every post you two have done! Very absorbent as far as sound, too. Frankly, it's a marvel you can even hear each other!


    Geddit??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, gosh, a comment! How did we miss this so long? Errr ... probably, I'm guessing, on account of our super-totally neglecting to blog any experiences lately ...

    We're so bad!

    Anyhows, yes, it's always cosylicious around here with all the blankets and whatnot.

    That speedyfeet guy! OMG, what? I did NOT buy that thing that happened to him. I mean, aren't there about a zillion things he could have done besides just run over there and get in the way? Like, run up beside the bullets and push them a little bit to one side or up or down? Or, grab a thing while he's running, like a manhole cover or something, and put that in the way? Or like, run to the people and move them a couple feet to one side? Or even, like, here's an idea, if you're gonna let yourself get shot, maybe just take all the bullets in one arm? I mean, he'd have to change his name from Speedyfeet Guy to Speedyonearm Guy, but I feel like that's an okay price to pay for not being dead?

    Just me, maybe.

    ReplyDelete