Friday, January 7, 2022

Ariel and Sasha Experience ... Some of the Marvels, Part Three!

Ariel: Okay, I'm just making a list here, not actually starting the post, we'll need to delete this bit when we go to post the post after we're done with the real post. Nobody will care about this part.
Sasha: Wait, now you're worried whether people care about everything we put in a post? You really think whatever we say in the post is going to make more sense or be more interesting than this part?
Ariel: Of course it will, I -- look, can I just write my list?
Sasha: Sure. What's it a list of?
Ariel: All the Marvels we've watched that we haven't blogged about yet. Um ... Hammertime Guy: Lights Out ... Captain I'm-Extra-Nice: Frigid Friend Zone ... GOTG, GOTG ...
Sasha: Why'd you list that one twice?
Ariel: I didn't. I just abbreviated the two movies about those guys.
Sasha: But you abbreviated them exactly the same.
Ariel: No I didn't. The first one was the abbreviation for "Groot of the Groot," and the second one was the abbreviation for "Groot of the Groot."
Sasha: Oh. Great. Now I really can't wait until we get to those ones.
Ariel: Me either! Where was I, though? Okay, I remember ... Everybody at Once Part 2: So Many Robots! ... Shrinkydink Bugbuddy ... Captain I'm-Extra-Nice: Let's Fight, but Polite! ... Blast From Assassin Gal's Past, Mad Accent Panther, Doctor Ow I Broke My Fingers ...
Sasha: Haha, that's a good one.
Ariel: Shh! I'm concentrating! Hammertime Guy: Zeppelin' and Zeppelin' Again, Shrinkydink Bugbuddy Getting Top Billing Why Exactly?,  Everybody at Once: Prune-Chinny-Chin's War, Everybody at Once: The Halftime Show, Long Division, Wingman and Frigid Friend Zone, The Wicked Horny Bro Show, Shawn Sheesh and the Legend of My Vag, The E.T. Ernals, and finally, whew, A Very Hawkward Christmas.
Sasha: And this is seriously a list of all the movies you want us to blog about in one post?
Ariel: And shows. And no, but I keep making lists and every time you decide we're stopping before we get to the end of the list, so this time, I just kept listing and listing and now you don't know which one is actually the one I think we should stop at. This way you won't know when you have to push the "Publish" button to not do all the ones I want to.
Sasha: You're sure about that?
Ariel: Yes! I thought this plan over a lot when I came up with it.
Sasha: Totally sure?
Ariel: Yes ... Hey! Give me that mouse back! Where are you taking that cursor? What --

No comments:

Post a Comment