Friday, August 20, 2021

Ariel and Sasha Experience ... Are You Really Mad at Me?

Ariel: Um ... Sash?
Sasha: Yeah? What's up, Aers?
Ariel: Are you really mad at me?
Sasha: What? Why would I be mad at you?
Ariel: I dunno, I mean, I just figured that if you got so frustrated you just up and ended our last post all on your own and when I was even the one publishing it on my login ...
Sasha: Oh no! Chica, I'm never really mad at you when we're blogging! Here --
Ariel: Ack! My neck! Not ... so ... tight ... choking ...
Sasha: Sorry! Is this better?
Ariel: Uh-huh.
Sasha: Okay, gosh, don't scare me like that!
Ariel: So you're not mad? Cause you seemed pretty mad.
Sasha: mwah! mwah! mwah!
Ariel: Stop it! You're getting me all slobbery and I'm trying to talk!
Sasha: I can't help it. It's a reflex. Seeing you upset is like getting poked with a stick. And not the good kind of poked or the good kind of stick!
Ariel: Well, I mean, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to stick-poke you or anything, I just, you know, you've never just plain stopped one of our posts before, and, uh ... gk! ... glk ... choking again ...
Sasha: Sorry! Sorry!
Ariel: Maybe you should let go of my neck and like, hug me around the waist or something.
Sasha: Good idea. Here.
Ariel: Okay, better.
Sasha: So -- no, I don't ever get mad at you for real, especially not when we're blogging.
Ariel: I mean, you sure do a pretty good impression of being frustrated and irritated sometimes.
Sasha: Only to be funny!
Ariel: So I'm not really annoying to you?
Sasha: Of course you're annoying. You're hilariously annoying. Acting like I'm frustrated is the only way I can keep from cracking up sometimes.
Ariel: Oh, jeepers, I'm so relieved. It seemed like I must have really gone too far this time or something and made you not want to blog with me anymore.
Sasha: No! No way ever! I'm not hurting your waist am I?
Ariel: No, that's actually a nice kind of squeezy.
Sasha: Good. If you want to know the whole truth, I thought it would be funny to shut the post down that way ... but I also was having a pretty embarrassingly hard time remembering anything fun to say about the movies. I should have done some more preparing before we sat down to blog. It's been so long since we watched them!
Ariel: I know. We've been so bad about not blogging here lately.
Sasha: I feel all guilty on so many levels now.
Ariel: Me too. But I have a solution!
Sasha: Mmm ... are you thinking what I'm thinking ... ?
Ariel: Yes! Ice cream!
Sasha: Oh. I was actually thinking something else. But you know what? Ice cream works too. 
Ariel: Obviously. Only you'll have to lick it off really fast because it's going to be kind of chilly on the spots I was planning to put it.
Sasha: Rowrr! So you were thinking what I was thinking!
Ariel: Yes, but with ice cream.
Sasha: Let's go!
Ariel and Sasha: Bye, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment