Sasha: Hey! No falling asleep!
Ariel: But it's so late! Do we really have to blog right now?
Sasha: Yes. Because I was sitting around thinking, damn it's been a long time since I blogged, and I checked and it had only been like two months, which actually is not such a long time for me. But then I looked and saw that it's been even longer since we blogged together here, which is crazy. I only have my own blog because you guys made me make one, but I have this blog because it's the best idea for a blog ever, so there's no way this one should ever be even more behind the times than that one.
Ariel: Gosh, Sash ... do you really think this one's the best idea for a blog ever?
Sasha: I just said so, didn't I? Don't make me get all mushy. Anyway, I think I've got a good subject for us to blog about, because it doesn't have to be a long post, so you can go in and get your beauty rest pretty quick.
Ariel: Whew! I'm so relieved. Sooo what's the post going to be about that we're not going to go on and on and (yawwwn) ... and ...
Sasha: It's the teacher episode from The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You! season 3.
Ariel: Omg -- snort! That episode was so crazy funny! We definitely need to tell people to put their spoiler blankets on so we don't spoil any of the ultra-hilarious jokes from that episode.
Sasha: Nope. No spoiler blankets!
Ariel: What?!? But ... but ... if anybody hasn't seen it yet ...
Sasha: That's my genius plan for keeping the post short so you can get to bed. No spoiler blankets means we can't say anything spoilery, so because the episode was so freakin' hilarious, we basically won't have anything to say and we'll be done really quick.
Ariel: Wow. You're SO smart, Sash!
Sasha: Thanks!
Ariel: All right, I'm going to bed then! See you in the morning!
Sasha: Wait, wait, wait. Not that quick. We can't say much about the show without spoiling something, but we need to say something.
Ariel: Okay ... uh ... well dang, you already did spoil something by saying it was the teacher episode.
Sasha: Sure, but basically all of the characters are in school, so there being a teacher episode doesn't really spoil much.
Ariel: It does though, because anybody who's seen the show knows how --
Sasha: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Spoiler blankets are for people who haven't seen it, right? So those are the people we're worried about, and mentioning there's a teacher episode won't mean anything to them.
Ariel: I guess that's true.
Sasha: Okay then. My challenge to you is to say what you thought was the funniest part, but say it in a way that won't give anything away to people who haven't seen it.
Ariel: That's so hard though! And you know I'm tired already!
Sasha: Just think about what scene you thought was funniest, and then think about something that is specific about the scene but that doesn't give anything away. Like, I thought the funniest part was when the teacher first entered the classroom for the day near the beginning of the episode. Once somebody watches it, they'll know exactly the part I mean, and they'll probably start thinking about it and laugh. But if they haven't watched it, the idea of a teacher coming into a classroom at the start of the day is so ordinary it doesn't ruin anything for anybody.
Ariel: Uh ... okay ... only, I don't believe you.
Sasha: You don't? You think someone will be able to figure out why that scene is funny just from me saying that?
Ariel: No, I mean I don't believe you thought that was the funniest scene, because obviously the funniest scene was ... uh ... when ... uh ...
Sasha: You can do this. I believe in you.
Ariel: Give me a second. Um ...
Sasha: Any small detail, right? As long as it doesn't mean anything without context.
Ariel: Black rectangle! There's something in the scene, and it's got a rectangle-y shape that's black.
Sasha: Hahahahaha!!! Oh, yeah, that's definitely the funniest part. Good job, too, because people who try thinking about it to figure out what it might mean can probably think of some school things that might be black and rectangular.
Ariel: Whoosh. That took a lot out of me. Can I go to bed now?
Sasha: Sure. I might even go with you.
Ariel: Noooo, I need to sleep!
Sasha: Did I say anything about not sleeping?
Ariel: No, but you did that thing with your eyebrows.
Sasha: Okay, go ahead and go by yourself, then.
Ariel: Stop it with those eyebrows! They're being total spoilerbrows!
Sasha: If you just go to bed, you'll be safe under your blanket from them spoiling anything.
Ariel: Grr ... all right ... I'm going ...
Sasha and Ariel: Goodnight, everybody!
Friday, August 7, 2026
Sasha and Ariel Experience ... Very, Very Freedom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment